I am a proud ower of a Canon EOS 1100D SLR camera.
Yes, this is one of Canon’s «armature» cameras, but it’s still better than any other digital camera.
I have longed for a SLR camera for sooo long, and finally I got the money to buy me one!
So it’s not much, but you got to start somewhere right?
I am saving up money (slowly, but surely) to some more equipment so that I can start snapping mind-blowing pictures 😉
On my to-buy-list is this;
- 60mm Macro lens
- 14mm wide-angle (?) lens
- 18 – 135/250 mm lens
- remote-control (or what it’s called ?)
- UV filter
- Polarize filter
- Sunprotecter-hat-thingi (I’m not very good at English words for all this stuff)
- A flash with different angles, to put on the camera
- And a «portable» flash I can hold up to the side or whatever
- An awesome pink camera bag! ( I know wich one to get when I get the money)
And for those of you who are interested;
What equipment I hold in my collection;
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Canon 18 – 55mm
- Canon 55 – 250 mm
- A bag for safe keeping
- A tiny PC to go in the bag
- A small «gorilla» tripod
- And a «normal sized» tripod (this one is ooold, got it from my grandpa, saving for a new one 😉 )
- Photoshop elements 10. Don’t really care to buy CS6, I’m not that much of an editor yet.